The purpose of this page is to make it easy to create and export function graphs. Here are some brief instructions:
- Click in the box with the function definition for f in the applet below. This should allow you to change the definition of f.
- To change the styling of the graph of f, you can click on the graph of f (in the Graphics View), then click the square at the top-right of the Graphics View, and use the styling bar there.
- To adjust the axes labels, double-click on the text on the axes and adjust the text in the dialog that will pop up.
- Using your mouse/trackpad, you can pan and zoom the graphics view.
- To export the graph, use the options under the applet.
Even though this was designed to quickly create function graphs, you can also use this applet as you normally would -- and then use the export option.
Set the parameters below, and then press the Export button. The set defaults generally work well, but feel free to change the parameters.
Filename (no extension):
Export Scale (how much graphics is scaled up):
Transparent Background? Yes No